I may or may not have had a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast. It's a vegetable, you know.
A few things I'm thankful for this year:
- I'm thankful for my Savior who loves me and calls me His own.
- I'm thankful for my husband. I'm thankful that he's done all the hard work to pass his licensing exam and now has those three little letters behind his name. I'm thankful that he still makes me laugh and that he's my go-to person when I need to be held and hugged.
- I'm thankful for my family. Thankful that we can stay semi-connected despite being so far away.
- I'm thankful for my church and how we're changing and growing with our new pastor.
- I'm thankful for adopted family who welcome us with open arms at the holidays.
- I'm thankful for our home, my car, and that I can work, even though it's not exactly the job I want to be doing right now.
- I'm thankful for my dog. It's nice to not feel so alone when I'm here by myself.
- And lastly I'm thankful that I found out about three weeks ago that OSPI is going to accept a master's degree instead of a second bachelor's degree. I'm hoping to start my master's in January if all goes as planned. Funny how not much has gone as planned to this point, but that's how life goes sometimes.