Monday, June 2, 2014

a week ago saturday

So last Saturday we packed ourselves a picnic lunch, stopped at Freddies for a breakfast sandwich and headed to Long Beach for the day. We heard the weather reports before we left and on our way there: drizzly rain at the beach. Much to my surprise, it turned out to be a beautiful day. The clouds burned off and the sun came out. 

We drove the Jeep down on the beach, found a quiet spot, and camped out. It was fantastic. 
I walked out the door without my sunglasses, and I was starting to get a headache from the glare. Walmart saved the day with my new $5 Trendy Wendy glasses.
There was repeated rounds of fetch with the orange floatie.
A selfie with 505.
Whale watching. (No whales.)
And a walk on the boardwalk.
Love it when I get to spend a Saturday with my Phil505. They are few and far between.

No comments: