Monday, October 21, 2013

a sunday afternoon drive

Yesterday, Phil505 and I went for a little drive down the old scenic highway. I wanted to see the fall colors, but really I just needed some water therapy. So after church, and after the fog finally lifted, we loaded up the dog and off we went.

First stop: the Women's Forum with a beautiful view of the Vista House.

Next up: Latourell Falls. One of my favorites. There were people walking around at the top of the falls, and I thought for sure I was going to see someone slip and fall to their death.



We passed by a few other falls, but parking spots were limited, so we ended up at Multnomah Falls. It was packed.

Wilson behaved himself pretty well and made lots of new friends. He kissed babies, pretty ladies, and old men. He loved all the attention. . .
 and the fresh mountain air.
 One last view from the parking lot. . .
 Heading home. . .
We've been blessed with some amazing fall weather and I'm happy to get out and enjoy it before monsoon season begins.

No comments: