Tuesday, February 7, 2012

rituals of berglandia

So I mentioned a few weeks ago that my wedding ring broke. As in the whole bottom of it just fell off. Weirdest thing ever. Well, yesterday Phil505 picked it up from the jewelry store where it was made whole and new and shiny again, and last night, he put it back on my finger where it rightfully belongs. And now all is right in the world.

As he slid it on my finger he said, "Amen."

That would be because at our wedding, we had to say something like. . . "in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen." at the ring part. I don't remember exactly. I only know that whenever we take off our rings and put them back on each other, we always say "Amen." It's a ritual.

Phil's other big lines that day included,

"Yes."

"Yes."

"I do."

"I do." 

He was so afraid that he would forget them.

I'll never let him forget.

Amen.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Too cute! I love your rituals! :) Glad you got your ring fixed!