Thursday, October 20, 2011

day 2 of 30

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.

I don't know how this applies to your life, but here's my lunch.

We were out of leftovers and I didn't feel like making a sandwich, so salad it was. Threw in some sliced chicken breast, some veggies, croutons, and cheese. Lemon yogurt with granola. Diet cherry coke. What you can't see are the couple of mini Hershey's which are supposed to be for Trunk or Treat that I opened anyway because I give in too easily to tempation just for fun. (Ya, I didn't put the chocolate in the picture because I wanted you to think I was all eating healthy. Ha!)

My Grandma Kline used to say, "There's two things a woman should eat every day. . . yogurt and oatmeal." Grandma, I listened.
I have a whole hour for lunch every day, so I haul my laptop out in the foyer, sit in a super soft squishy chair, and check up on all the latest and greatest.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Salad looked yummy... and I am so jealous of your HOUR LUNCH BY YOURSELF. I get it for "30" minutes of stuff your face fun in a semi-loud lunch room. I'll covet yours, thank you.