Tuesday, March 29, 2011

an update . .

Lately I've been. . .

  • busy.

  • not blogging much. (You obviously already knew that.) Sorry, there's just some days I don't have a lot to say.

  • recovering from being back in school after a relaxing spring break. It's a shock to the ol' system. So much of a shock, in fact, that I actually told a child to shut up. That has never happened in 15 years of teaching. I felt bad, but then, I don't ever claim to be perfect.

  • thinking about our house. There was another offer made on it last week. Can you believe it? Someone's trying to steal our house. But I have news for them, we will be the winners.

  • to Multnomah Falls (spring break tradition). I think my hair was wet when I left it was so misty. Oh, and I fell down the steps - as I was thinking "be careful, these steps are probably slippery" - and got mud all over my pants. That was classy.



  • spotting Cleveland Browns fans in the most unlikely places.



  • to the beach (another spring break tradition).



  • eating healthier and losing weight.

  • spotting rainbows everywhere. Seriously, like 15 in two days. It was amazing.


3 comments:

bmarquez said...

I was beginning to have withdrawls from not reading your blog for so long.

Love the pictures. . . . and the blog.

Dawn said...

Glad you are back! I love your blog.

Kellie said...

Good to see what you have been up to. Love the pics.... especially those double rainbows!!!