Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Finish my master's degree
2. Take a cruise to Alaska
3. Get skinny
4. Hang out with my girlfriends on the Oregon Coast
5. Get all my scrapbooks caught up and/or finished
6. Pay off the debt
7. Buy a house and get a dog
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Drive a stick. I've tried. It wasn't pretty.
2. See without my glasses or contacts. I'm way blind.
3. Get skinny
4. Sing or talk in front of people (adults) without being a nervous wreck and a complete babbling idiot
5. Bake very good cookies - with the exception of the peanut butter kind with the Hershey's kiss in the middle
6. Ski, on water or snow
7. Parallel park - I'll just keep driving around the block until something opens up
Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging
1. It's a creative outlet - kind of like scrapbooking without the paper
2. It's free therapy
3. I like going back and reading what was happening in my life way back when
4. It keeps family and friends back home somewhat connected with what's going on
5. The giveaways - I've won several and the comments - go ahead, share a little love ;)
6. It makes me feel like I've found some new friends that I've got to check up on
7. I've learned a lot of different things - like how to make paper roses, yummy granola, and cool art projects for school, for instance
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Hey, Babe
2. All right, let's get crackin'
3. Come on, you guys, let's get busy! Chop-chop!
4. Are you out of your ever loving mind?
5. 'K, bye
6. They're ignernt!
7. It's a tie between Holy Moly! and Geez Louise!
Seven Books That I Love
1. Tuesdays with Morrie ~ Mitch Albom
2. Charlotte's Web ~ E. B. White
3. Stone Fox ~ John Reynolds Gardiner
5. Three Weeks with my Brother ~ Nicholas Sparks
6. The Secret Life of Bees ~ Sue Monk Kidd
7. The Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life ~ Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
*Please note: I'm not a "watch movies over and over" kind of girl*
1. The Notebook
2. The Princess Bride
4. Steel Magnolias
5. Phil and Wendy Say I Do - our wedding DVD :)
6. A little video my sister posted on facebook of my nephew Keegan and their little dog Max
7. Another little video of Keegan holding up a picture of me, saying "Ahhhhh. . . is my Aunt Dee!" and promptly kissing it. Sweetest thing ever.
Seven People I Want to See Complete This Here List
1. Kellie, my faithful reader and commenter from North Carolina
2. Kimberly, my cousin who used to teach with Kellie
3. Sandra, my dear friend from so long ago
4. Kerry, my hilarious roommate from the ghetto
5. Angie, my go-to gal for a trip to Borders
6. Barbara, but she doesn't have a blog :(
7. Dad, just because it would be kinda cool to see his answers (you can always send them to me an email, dad)