1. I sleep with my bare feet hanging out of the blankets. I can't stand my feet to be hot at night. Which is kind of funny because usually when I go to bed my feet are freezing and I stick them on Phil's feet to warm them up.
2. I have a scar on the back of my neck from swinging one of our cats around and around in circles by a front and hind paw when I was little. It reached up with another paw and got me right under my hair line. It hurt like the dickens.
3. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass. It just usually makes me sneeze.
4. I can sit all day in a house of total silence. My husband, on the other hand. . .
5. Did I mention that I go through quiet spells? Everyone thinks there's something wrong with me. But there's not. I'm just being quiet. It happened today as a matter of fact. I was on the phone with my sister and she wanted to know what was wrong with me because I was being too quiet.
6. I do not like cottage cheese. One exception being this great little egg casserole that I make. It has cottage cheese in it. And it must melt or something because you don't see little nasty gobs of white gloop when you eat it. Once my grandma offered me some and I told her I didn't like it. So she automatically tried to force a spoon of it in my mouth. It ended up mostly going up my nose. We still laugh about that.
7. Hi, I'm Wendy, and I am addicted to paper.
8. My sister and I have a strange thing happen to us when we go to Walmart together. Almost immediately, we have to go to the bathroom. This does not happen to me when I go to Walmart by myself or with anybody else. What is up with that?
9. I think I need to keep a pair of tweezers in the car. It must be the natural sunlight or something, but I always seem to notice unnecessary hairs in need of plucking. And why is this happening to me anyway?
10. I filled out the 2010 census form and I did not need a letter telling me a week before that it would be coming in my mail, nor did I need a follow-up postcard telling me that it came and I needed to fill it out and send it back in.