1. What were doing 5 years ago? I was probably on spring break, thinking about Easter away from my family, mentally planning out my birthday list, and gearing up to celebrate our anniversary.
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world: milk chocolate, Auntie Ann's pretzels, juicy pear jelly bellies, chips & salsa, jalepeno artichoke dip with crusty bread
3. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: buy a nice house, live debt-free, travel to Europe, do something for small Christian schools with not a lot of money, and fly my family out to see me.
4. Five of your favorite blogs: since it's on my mind, I'll do my favorite scrappy/crafty blogs
Allison Davis - she has some great sketches for scrapbooking
Little Birdie Secrets - a compilation of all things crafty, scrappy, sewing, and food related
Scrapbook & Cards Today - where I found the idea for Project 12, doing a month in review on a double page layout, which is currently helping me get caught up with 2008
write. click. scrapbook - a new scrappy good hostess every single week, lots of layouts & ideas
two peas in a bucket - I always get lots of ideas from their message boards. In fact, some of my favorite blogs I discovered by being on two peas.
5. Five jobs that you've have had: babysitter, waitress at Ryan's Family Steakhouse, librarian, church secretary/children's ministries director, teacher.
6. Five places that you've lived: Ashland, Ohio; Pottersville, New York; Connellsville, Pennsylvania; Chattanooga, Tennessee; Vancouver, Washington.
7. Five things that you did yesterday: talked to my mom and sister on the phone; did a load of laundry; read; made homemade macaroni & cheese for the first time in my life; watched that show about America's Food Revolution on ABC and vowed to never eat chicken nuggets. I don't really like them anyway, but. . . nasty!!!
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: my great grandparents (that's four) and Jesus.