Thursday, January 28, 2010

one

one hour ago: I was taking a hot shower.
one day ago: I was a half hour late for worship team practice. I swear I thought it started at 6:30. 6:00 is insanely too early.
one week ago: I was nearing the -10 pounds lost mark.
one month ago: I was relaxing on Christmas break, scrapping the days away.
one year ago: I was teaching 2nd grade at a different school.
one decade ago: I was single, living alone in an upstairs duplex, and commuting 50 miles to work one way.
--------
one hour from now: I will be finishing up lesson plans for next week and smelling granola baking.
one day from now: I have a coffee date with my friend Angie at Seattle's Best over at Borders.
one week from now: I will have more scrapbook pages completed.
one month from now: I will be looking for the first signs of daffodils.
one year from now: I will be thinner.
one decade from now: I will no longer have credit card debt.
--------
but for now, I'll just take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

mc said...

Hi Wendy,
I am one of your faithful blog readers who has never let you know I'm here. I am a local friend of Kellie's and have clicked on your blog for a year or more. Your scrapbooking gifts are beautiful! I love what you write for 5 reasons: (This is my own version of your Ten on Tuesday, only it is Five for
Friday)
1-I am a teacher also.
2-I love to scrapbook- although I don't have your talent.:)
3-I am a Christian who loves to sing
4-I love my family
5-I love when you write about Bob, or people who annoy you, etc. Those posts give me such a chuckle!
Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm here and encourage you in your writing. -Mary-Claudia
(yes, I have a double name- I'm from the south!)

Kellie said...

I see Mary-Claudia has finally "shown" herself! :)

You crack me up. I may steal this one, too. LOL!!!