Friday, May 8, 2009

continuing on with the whole mother's day thing. . .

I enjoy reading Angie Lucas' blog. She worked for Simple Scrapbooks, my most favorite magazine ever, that recently went bust due to the economy. Here's the very last issue. Yes, I took a picture of it because it's just that special. See the top right corner? Collector's Edition. I'm a collector and I like those collector deals, I guess.

I thought that my subscription had run out with the previous issue, and I was looking frantically everywhere for this one and couldn't find it. Well, as it turns out, I was wrong, because this one was forwarded to our new address. Phil knew how excited I was going to be when I got my hands on it, so he made me look through the pile of mail as soon as I got home. I couldn't figure out why, until I got to the very bottom :) I love the excitement my man adds to my life!

Anyway, back to Angie Lucas. . . today she posted pictures of a Mother's Day album she made for her mom a couple years ago. She also posted another link to a very neat album another scrapbooker, Nicole Snow, made for her mom. Check it out, even if you've already made or bought your mom the perfect gift for this year because next May you just might want to do this. She's got lots of photos and step-by-step directions. I'm totally going to steal some of her ideas. I feel a crafty night coming on!

No comments: