And what am I so behind on, you may be asking?
- communicating with the ones I love - started a letter to my aunt the other day. It's still waiting as an attachment on email to get finished. There are other cards waiting to be mailed on the end table.
- laundry - never ever feel caught up with that. And there's only two of us.
- Bible study - way behind.
- scrapbooking - approximately two years.
- grading - it's a daily battle, especially when your curriculum is worksheet driven.
- meal planning - hasn't happened in a long time.
- exercise - enough said.
- project 365 - need to upload pictures from the camera, but even then, I'm still not caught up.
- balancing the checkbook - actually sitting down and writing in all the debit card purchases, hasn't happened in a great long while. Thank goodness for online banking that I can check every day.
Why am I so behind?
- I read too many blogs.
- Then there's that whole vortex of Facebook.
- I'm dead dog tired when I get home at night.
- I like sleeping in as long as I can in the mornings.
- That stupid time change screws me up for at least a week. Not sure if that really qualifies as an excuse, but I'm using it as one anyway.
- We've been house hunting in all our "spare time." (Note to faithful readers: update on the townhouse of my dreams. . . someone else has applied for it, however, it's still listed on the property management website. So I'm not sure what's going on there. Therefore, we keep searching just in case.)
- There are only 24 hours in a day.
Spring Break - starts in 11 days. Hallelujah!