Sunday, August 31, 2008

you only turn 42 twice

Today is Phil's 42nd birthday. We celebrated in Seattle this weekend by going to a Seahawks preseason game, thanks to his super efficient work at hunting down semi-decent, lower nose bleed seats on Craig's List. It was our first time in Qwest Stadium. And, yes, the Seahawks won!!! They creamed those nasty Raiders :) And Phil missed almost the entire 3rd quarter because I was freezing (along with everyone else in there) because he stood in line (along with everyone else in there) to get me a white chocolate mocha. Is that not so sweet? I'd post pictures right now, but I left the camera in the glove box in the car and it's pouring down rain at the moment and I'm not going outside to get it. So it'll have to wait til next time.

The other day I was talking to my friends and telling them that Phil's birthday was this weekend and I said something about we were going to celebrate it all up because "you only turn 42 twice." Then I realized what I said and felt like a retard. Oh well. It's something funny to say, if nothing else.

Happy 42nd birthday, Babe! Can't wait for the other 42nd birthday celebration to happen. Whenever that may be.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!! You know... I didn't even notice the "Twice" part until you pointed it out. lol I must have had the same thoughts. lol

Kimberly said...

Happy (late) birthday to my cousin Phil! I am so pleased to share such a wonderful day with him. Anyone born on August 31st has to be special! hehe