Tuesday, September 17, 2013

week in the life: friday

let's review friday, shall we? 

my boy, waiting for me to finish getting ready.

my boy, waiting on me to come home from work. 
around the house - my dresser. the bed didn't get made today. that's our unity candle from our wedding, by the way.
my piano. . .a little bit dusty and needing something fallish.
date night with my guy at round table pizza. read his shirt. go bucks!
 silly artwork on the walls. knights of the round table.
 the usual: pepperoni, mushroom & bacon.
 my boy, a little bit miffed that he didn't get a walk today. sorry, buddy. i had to date your dad.
i didn't take as many pictures today. in fact, a couple of these weren't even taken on friday. (shhh. . . don't tell.) i'll let you guess which ones they are.

No comments: