2. Clean out car. Done. I also cleaned out the Jeep that day too. What a nice wife I am.
3. Wash blinds in back bedrooms. Well, half done. The scrapbook room will have to wait, but the guest room is finished.
4. Weed. Not done. The front flower bed is looking jungle-like.
5. Upload pics to Costco. One batch done. Several more to go.
6. Move bed, sweep & dust. Done. The whole bedroom smelled like Murphy's Oil Soap that day.
7. Scrapbook for Katie. Done. See yesterday's post.
8. Card for Dad & Jenny. Done and mailed.
9. Mail Dad's gift. Done and arrived on his birthday. Yes, I am that good.
I don't know what got into me, but the spring cleaning felt good.