Thursday, October 25, 2012

the one where i show you how bad the neighbor spells in french

Two streets over from us they're decorating more for Halloween than most people decorate for Christmas. We were walking the dog the other day and these two neighbor guys were putting up all their junk and they'd stand back and look for some sort of self-approval with how well they'd hung their zombies. I am so glad it's not on my street. It gives me the creeps. Except for one thing.
 
Readers, I give you "My French Gilateen." Not the best picture given that it was taken with my phone from the sidewalk, but you get the idea.
Is that spelling just atrocious, or what? I crack up every single time we walk by and I knew it would make you all laugh as well. Stupid spelling mistakes stick out to me like a sore thumb. Or perhaps a chopped off head.

2 comments:

Luci Smith said...

Glad they are not your neighbors. You should correct their spelling in the middle of the night. HEHE....go on be a rebel.

Kellie said...

I am so behind on reading... can you tell!? That spelling is hysterical. I would not have wanted them on my street either!