Saturday, May 12, 2012

week in the life - thursday

Got a little mixed up on my days, so you got to see Friday before Thursday. Guess that's what happens when you are using multiple cameras and forget to upload pictures.

The early morning feeding of the dog. He will bark and bark until you do. So 5am it is. (Anybody have a shock collar they can loan us?)
A peek inside the medicine cabinet. We must be getting old. That's an awful lot of pain reliever.
Raining. Again. Leaving the driveway at 5:46 am. Listening to the Fish.
Chef Suzanne had an early morning gig and fixed homemade cinnamon rolls. We got to enjoy some for the morning snack. They were still warm. Can I get an amen?
The drive home. Still a little drizzly. Even though I've lived here for almost 8 years, in some ways it's still a little strange to see signs for Seattle in my daily commute.
 Self-portrait.
Fixing dinner. Homemade tomato soup.
 My not-so-very-good boy. There was an incident involving him, a bowl of homemade tomato soup, and cream colored carpet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The self portrait is very cute. I've never had tomato soup with onion in it. I'm sure that has to improve it.


By the way, the last time I left you a comment, the crazy-twisty "prove you're not a robot" letters spelled this..."keribut myster". Did you get it to do that? I could not believe my eyes! I mean, for reals??? Is that thing trying to insult me?

Kellie said...

AMEN to the cinnamon rolls, girl. :) So sorry Mr. Wilson got in trouble... we have that from time to time at our house as well... Hope you enjoyed your tomato soup!