Friday, April 27, 2012

i'll be back

I'm leaving this afternoon for a women's retreat with some friends from church so I won't be able to finish putting up the rest of my week in the life posts until I get back. I'm sure all two of you will be disappointed. And I didn't have the heart to take a picture of the tomato soup I made last night that ended up all over the family room's beige carpet. Thank you, Wilson. You will never be out of your crate while we're eating again.

My trusty friend Barbara has already scoped out the scrapbooking stores near where we'll be staying in Hood River, Oregon. I thought about doing that, but I was too busy taking pictures.

Until next time, stay safe out there, friends. And you too, Dad.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Hope you have a blast! :)

Luci Smith said...

Oh no.....what happen with the soup?
Mika chewed part of our couch that my in-laws gave. Oh and he chewed part of the wall....He is not allowed upstairs where the carpet is...one day maybe.

I hope you are having the most fantastic time on your retreat.

Luci