1. The sun is shining and I got paid today. That's good any way you look at it. As per my tradition, I bought myself a diet peach snapple.
2. I got to watch an episode of Swamp People on Sunday afternoon. Oh, the things I miss by not having cable. I think the creepy brothers were my favorite. After that would be the dog that gets a zebra cake every time they catch an alligator. In third place, the lady gator hunter. She was so brave. (Thanks, Barb, for keeping that on your DVR for us. I'm forever indebted to you.) Don't have cable? You can catch up on all the episodes here. It's apparently pay per view. And it has disturbing images. And viewer discretion is advised. Don't say I didn't warn you.
3. Tillamook yogurt is on sale at Fred Meyer 3 for $1. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it. We go through a lot of yogurt on this here diet we're on. (It's all about the probiotic benefits.)
4. 21 pounds are gone, in case you were wondering.
5. Another National Scrapbook Day has come and gone. I made a bunch of cards in celebration. More scrapping to come in a couple weekends. I can't wait :)
6. I'm sure you've heard by now, but Arnold and Maria have called it quits. 25 years down the toilet. Just like that. I don't get how people can be married for so long and go through so much and then just give up. I just hope Arnold told Maria he'd be back.
7. Our neighbors are finally fixing their fence. About stinkin' time.
8. My prayer plant bloomed this week. I always take that as a sign that God's about to answer a big prayer. We could definitely use a few of those here very soon. Waiting is hard.
9. On my wish list:
10. I love hearing Phil505 laugh at something on the TV like he just did.