Friday, July 16, 2010

i am a winner!!!

Earlier this week I was giddy with excitement to find out I had won a seat in Cathy Zielske's upcoming online class, Me: The Abridged Version from Big Picture Scrapbooking. (I'm telling ya, it pays to leave comments on blogs!) I have been wanting to take this ever since she came out with it. It's based on the book that I've raved about before, The Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.

It's going to be four weeks of scrapbookity goodness in which I shall write an encyclopedia of my life. Actually, I think I'm going to have to have most of the writing pretty much done before then. Little stories and blurbs about me for each letter of the alphabet. Don't worry, dear readers, I shall share some of the craziness of this project with you.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Sounds like fun!! :)