photo circa, I don't know, 1993? maybe 1994??? DeMoss Hall perhaps??????
She's gonna kill me, but this is my blog and I live 2,000 miles away, so unless she hires a hit man, I think I'm pretty safe. Tomorrow is my friend Cindy's birthday. So I dedicate this flashback friday to her! Why?
- because she used to be infatuated with ivy. Way serious infatuation. I mean over the top infatuation.
- because she also used to be infatuated with cows. Uh-huh, ivy and cows.
- because when I walked up the aisle in her wedding with her brother Scott as my escort, he told me he wasn't wearing any underwear.
- because she used to live across the hall from me when I was her RA.
- because while living across said hall, I could flop on her bed like a 'dead fish' whenever I wanted.
- because, as her RA, I never had to write her up (at least not that I recall).
- because she loves Noxzema nearly as much as I do.
- because she married Todd. Enough said.
- because she's from West Virginia and you hardly even know it.
- because I became her friend after I told her how much I loved her green jumper with the white pilgrim purity collar blouse. . . a Tenessee Temple University wardrobe staple (if only I had a picture of that outfit).
- because I got the idea to blog about her while talking to her on the phone the other day.
- because I've stayed with her on March 15th more times than I can remember and I always signed the guest book "Beware the ides of March."
- because she's an incredible artist.
- because she didn't get too mad about all the birdseed and/or rice in her honeymoon luggage.
- because she's baked me at least one birthday cake.
- because she's got two cute little kids.
- because she's a pastor's wife.
- because she reads my blog.
- because she's my dear, sweet, wonderful, amazingly funny friend.
Happy Birthday, Cindy! Hope you have a fantastic day!!!