Ten Things I love about you:
1. Your incredibly funny sense of humor.
2. The way you always say, "Well, I don't have to wear it" whenever we ask you if you like our new clothes or hairdos.
3. You read my blog with faithful, reckless abandon.
4. Your superb hat collection (although I'm sure Mom would say otherwise).
5. Your surprise text messages. Like the one you sent me on my birthday. It was just fabulous!
6. The fact that you even send text messages.
7. Your amazing gardening skills.
8. The loving way you answer the phone. "WHAT????" You know how you say it.
9. How you call Phil505, Phil505. Cracks me up every single time.
10. Your awesome singing voice. (The solo that rocked our socks off. . ."You will be great, the Son of the Highest! You will be great Emmanuel.")
Love you, dad! See you Wednesday.
PS - Please stock up on Jones' Potato Chips & Smith's Dip.