Thursday, April 15, 2010

happy tax day, america

Phil505 and I get a federal return.

Small, because we don't have 14 kids like Octomom, and we don't own a home, but we'll take it.

Phil505 and I get to pay Oregon state income tax.

Neither one of us like that very much, seeing how we live in Washington and all.

But that's what happens when you live in Washington and work in Oregon.

The weather in Washington was bee-u-tee-ful today.

Sunshine makes me happy.

(It also helps to increase Vitamin D absorption.)

So do the geraniums out back. Fred Meyer had Fuschia Saturday this past weekend. Take your pot, they'll plant your fuschia starts for you. They also had geranium starts 5 for $3. I figured I saved us a bunch of money just by switching our geranium buying to Fred Meyer.

You thought I was going to say Geico, didn'tcha?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard the term "starts" regarding flowers. Aren't you getting all fancy gardener on us? I just learned that if you pull your geraniums & keep them in the garage through the winter you can reuse them year after year. If you have a garage...with space in it. =)

Kellie said...

Tax Day .... so glad another one is behind us. :)

You are quite spiffy with your geraniums. Glad it was a beeeeutiful day!