Monday, January 18, 2010

random dozen

1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you crave? Probably chocolate. Or something sweet. (We're working on that.) Although just last week I was craving cornbread with honey butter.

2. M & M's or Skittles? M&M's, don't even have to think about that one. Skittles are hard and they hurt my teeth. And I only like the orange and yellow ones anyway.

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? At Word of Life Bible Institute, it was a requirement for Bible Survey. I did it, along with writing my chapter titles for every chapter in the Bible. I need to reread the whole thing again because that was like back in 1991.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? Does this mean "how many times do I hit the snooze alarm?" Well, once I'm out of bed and the light is on, I'm awake. It's just getting to that point that's hard.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? Does the Liberty Bell at Word of Life Island count? No, I've not been on a cruise. One of these days, Phil's going to take me on one to Alaska.

6. Who is your favorite actress? I like Rachel McAdams, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon, and Meg Ryan (she looked better before she plumped up her lips though).

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Why bad things happen to good people. I don't think we're meant to understand things like that though.

8. How much of a technology junkie are you? Well, I can use a computer, send email, blog, and search the net for great ideas to steal (like this little quiz, for instance). Phil is patiently trying to teach me how to load songs onto my Ipod. And I have a nice cell phone that opens two ways making text messaging much easier. I don't have the latest and greatest of anything really.

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I love, love, love cards. I like picking them out. I like sending them. I like getting stamps that have something besides flags on them. I like making cards. I just love the whole concept of real mail.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? It's been two years since I went from flippy to straight. Basically I've had the same cut every visit since, except for that one real short cut. I'm due for highlights at the end of the month!!!

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Scrapbooking supplies. Book browsing, but I rarely buy. Gifts for my nieces and nephews.

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Don't forget to close the garage door. Don't forget to close the garage door. Don't forget to close the garage door. Did the garage door go down? Oh, and is the dryer turned off?

No comments: