Sunday, January 10, 2010

my new best friend

Internet, meet Bob.
I chose to name him Bob because he's nicer than Jillian.
Bob and I have been spending a lot of time together. To the tune of -7 pounds, last time I weighed. But that's beside the point. (Or is it?) Bob has a fan which is too high to really hit my face and cool me off. Bob also has a little jack so I can plug in my ipod and jam out to some tunes. He has a little picture on his screen that shows a fire, and as I pedal faster, the fire gets bigger. He counts calories and carbs burned, checks my pulse, holds my water bottle for me, and keeps track of the time we spend together. When I get really good, Bob will let me program him to give me a Jillian style workout.
We're not ready for that yet, though.
But if you're wondering why there's been a lack of new blog posts, it's because I've been down the hall with Bob.
I {heart} Bob.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay! I am glad you have "Bob" to enjoy. I am sure Jillian will be ready for you when you are ready. :)

Kimberly said...

Can I borrow "Bob"? I have Leslie that I need to get out of the cabinet. Now that I'm passed the 6 week-after-baby check I guess I should :) Not tonight though!!!