Tuesday, January 12, 2010

craftiness

So I made my mom a calendar for her birthday. I finally mailed it out today despite the fact that it's January 12th and her birthday was December 21st. Hey, better late than never, right? It just took a whole lot longer than I thought it was going to, and it takes me forever to do a page as it is. Well, I put my cricut to work and used up lots of paper in my stash. I might be biased, but I think she's going to like it. The pictures probably won't show up in order, but I'm too tired to sit here any longer. And one last thing, please disregard the dish drainer that's in the background :)











5 comments:

Kellie said...

It looks AWESOME! You did a wonderful job on it. I know she will love it! :)

bmarquez said...

Looks like the extra time you took was worth it.

Dawn said...

Great job!

Sandra said...

Hey Schwen,
Absolutely fabulous! Your mom is going to love it. How have you guys been? It's been way to long since I've stopped by to say hi!

Sandy said...

Your calendar is beautiful! What a great gift!