Sunday, September 6, 2009

harmony

I don't know about all of you out in blogland, but I love the Toyota Prius commericals. You know, the ones with all the costumed people moving to create the flowing landscape as the car drives by. The ones with the catchy little tune. The ones with the people clouds and the people grass and the moving people sun and the moving people waterfall. I'm not a dancer, but when those commercials come on, I move.

Dum, dum. . .dum, dum. . .
There's a reason for the sunshine in the sky. . .

And if I could figure out how to put in a video from Youtube so it actually shows up on my blog instead of just a link, I'd totally do it for you.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I think that is the coolest commercial, too. :) I also wish I could figure out how to show a real video instead of just the link on my blog. Maybe we'll both figure that out one day. lol