Saturday, May 23, 2009

i've decided to start collecting B's

The B on my dining room wall last night was #1. Here's #2.

I just made this butterfly collage to put up above the cabinets in the kitchen. I've been up there arranging and rearranging off and on all day.

I got the B from the $1 bin at JoAnn's. In it's original version, it was black & white leopard print, but I painted it midnight blue. I got the shadow box at Tuesday Morning last night for a steal. It came with a linen background. The scrapbook paper was all stuff I had in my stash ~ blues, yellows, and browns.

If anybody runs across any B's, let me know.

PS ~ I didn't crop out my refrigerator from the picture above because I want my dad to show my sister that she's still on it. . . after all these years. And come June we need a new & improved picture because that one's old.

1 comment:

bmarquez said...

I'm really impressed with the decorating. I love the B theme. By the way my word verification to post this was "bessess". . . how fitting. (Is that a real word, Mrs. B?)