- Woke up at 7.
- Got out of bed at 7:06.
- Checked facebook and my blog.
- Showered and shaved my legs. (I know, more than you really wanted to hear.)
- Actually made the bed.
- Fixed myself some turkey bacon. Or Oregon bacon, as my nephew calls it because the only time he's ever had it was when he came to visit. Funny thing is, we lived in Washington.
- Packed my scrapbook gear.
- Went to the bank.
- Stopped at Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha.
- Got some cheese danishes to share with the ladies.
- Picked up the key to the rental of my dreams.
- Had to leave a $50 deposit to actually take the key.
- Finally did some scrapbooking. (It's been a long time.)
- Took a break from scrapbooking to check out the rental of my dreams. What do you think?
The great room . . . you can't see it, but there's a perfect wall for my piano.The kitchen . . . with at least double the amount of cupboards and double the amount of space between the sink and fridge that I have now. My piano would sit against the wall behind the fridge.
A nice built in desk at the top of the stairs. Perfect place for grading papers.
The view from the master bedroom - hard to see because of the clouds, but in between those two electrical poles is Mt. Hood. You can also see it from the dining room window. (Ya, I could get up and look at that view every morning.)
A nice added feature . . . upstairs laundry room with a sink.
For only $21 more a month than we currently rent our apartment and storage unit, we could live here. It's an end unit of a four-plex townhouse/condo set up. Lots more extra light because of all the extra windows. Three bedroom, two and a half baths. Two car garage. Parking that I never have to worry about. So all you people who read my blog and love Jesus, pray to Him that this place stays open til we can move. Our lease here is up at the end of April.
Now for the rest of my day . . .
- Went back to scrapbook some more.
- Ate deviled eggs. Yum.
- Daydreamed about where I'd put our furniture in the rental of my dreams.
- Prayed to Jesus.
- Tried out two new cricut cartridges that I got for Christmas for the first time. Love em' both.
- Won two door prizes at scrapbooking.
- Came home and chatted with Phil about the rental of our dreams.
- Called my dad and chatted with him about the rental of our dreams. (Hi dad!!!)
- Read a little bit of my current fun book - The Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life - and wondered why I didn't come up with the idea for that book myself. It seriously was a great idea.
- Thinking about blogging the encyclopedia of my own ordinary life.
- Tried to figure out why the scanner wouldn't work for Flashback Friday last night. And I have such a good flashback to share.
- Cleaned out the fridge.
- Discovered we had, are your ready for this, seven open jars of salsa. All shapes and sizes. Chunky, with beans, with corn, with fruit. You name it, we had it.
- Discarded a bunch of old nasty salsa.
- Cleaned. Cleaned. Cleaned.
- Did some laundry.
- Admired my new pages.
- Made a trash run with the hubs.
Still to come tonight . . .
- Fix something to eat. I'm starving.
- Mop the floors.
- Tidy up the guest bathroom (aka - my bathroom).
- Maybe grade some papers.
- Do more laundry.
- Think about grading papers at that nice built in desk.
- Relax with my hubs.
- Pray to Jesus about that house.