- Up at 5:39, let the dog out, fed the dog, let him back out, and checked Aesop for sub jobs. I had 12 to choose from just for today.
- Showered, hair done, makeup on, got dressed, and picked a media specialist position at one of the elementary schools I hadn't ever been to.
- Stopped at Starbucks. Drove right past the speaker thing where you place your order.
- Realized a few minutes later I hadn't ordered, so I backed up in the drive thru. Fortunately nobody was behind me.
- Laughed when the girl looked confused when I got to the window.
- Managed to take care of 7 classes in the library today. This included a quick google search on the Library of Congress before it all got started. I wasn't quite sure how I was supposed to have a discussion about it because all I knew was that it was a library. Thank God for google.
- Gave out my phone number to a teacher who said I was amazing and wants to add me to her sub list and booked two sub jobs.
- Came home and watched HGTV with the hubs.
- Checked Facebook & read blogs.
- Made dinner - mini quiches with ready made pie dough, eggs, spinach, and turkey sausage.
- With the two pieces of pie dough left over, I made some little apple pie pouch things. They looked weird, but they tasted good.
- Took Wilson for a walk.
- Did some laundry.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Topic #7 - today in bullet points.