Tuesday, September 10, 2013

a week in the life - monday

This is my third time participating in Ali Edwards' A Week in the Life project. I've been snapping away the last two days to record the daily bits that we call life. I haven't done so great at taking pictures during the day. I've been subbing and sometimes it's not a job that's conducive to photo taking. But I'm trying to capture the things that are making up life right now.

Here are my pictures from Monday.

he's up bright and early. . .
 breakfast options: I went with Life. . .
my lunch is packed and I'm ready to go. . .
front door wreath - time to take down the patriotic stuff, but it's that weird time where I'm not quite ready for pumpkins yet. . .
 a pretty pink bloom. . .
 home: note to self - buy some mums for the window box. . .
 my newest B. . .
a little Monday night football. . .(honestly, I wasn't all that impressed with Carrie Underwood's singing on the theme song)
 try to get a picture of the two of us every day. . .
 root, root, root for the home teams. . .
 soon there won't be anymore pretty blooms to enjoy. . .
 still dealing with the wood pile issue. . .
 my pumpkin has an equator. . .
 Wilson's always up for a game of fetch (which ends up being more like keep away or tug). . .
 he roots for a different home team. . .
getting stuff ready for lunches. . .
I am grateful for:
  • the great word of encouragement I heard from Lysa TerKeurst on K-Love this morning. I think it was meant just for me.
  • a locked in a sub job for the next 6 days.
  • excedrin. the sun gave me a headache today.
  • friendly people I worked with today.

No comments: