Sunday, October 30, 2011

day 9 of 30

Day 9 - a photo of the last item you purchased.


We have bought a ton of candy for our church's first ever Trunk-or-Treat tomorrow night. Hershey's Bars, Reese's Cups, Kit Kats, Tootsie's, Butterfinger, Dots, you name it, we've got it. We may or may not have eaten the entire first bag ourselves, but that's what happens when you buy chocolate ahead of time.

We're going with a patriotic theme. . . Lady Liberty. . . since we have a Jeep Liberty. I just got done making a huge flag out of a white sheet, some red garland, and some shiny blue stars. My trusty hot glue gun saved the day! Phil505 is attaching some white lights for special effects. Had we an extra $100 we would've bought costumes: Captain America and the Statue of Liberty. But good grief, $49.99 for a costume? I don't think so. We'll just wear a red sweatshirt and some blue jeans and call it good.




2 comments:

bmarquez said...

Sounds FUN! I can't wait to see it tonight.

Kellie said...

I hope it went well! You rock with a glue gun, girl. :)

BTW... I do my header in PhotoShop... :)