Monday, October 24, 2011

day 6 of 30

Day 6: A photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet.


The hardest part about this one was choosing which picture from Google images I wanted to use. Hands down, no questions asked, I want a yellow lab. I'm so not a cat person. They make me sneeze and my eyes get all itchy and watery. Birds freak me out. I don't do rodents. I once had betas. Three of them. Each named Rey (after my missions trip to Monterrey, Mexico). Rey I died. So did Rey II. After Rey III bit the dust, I just couldn't handle the pain, so I got rid of my fish bowl. I've been pet free ever since. But I'm feeling a dog in our future. A dog named Wilson. And our dog will be cute and will keep me company when Phil505 goes to bed early and leaves at the crack of dawn.

2 comments:

bmarquez said...

Ahhhhhh. . . . . great choice!

I'm going to try to comment on each of your 30 days. I may be late (when I'm out of town) but you can count on me to complete the mission.

GO WENDY!

Kellie said...

We had a chocolate lab named Cocoa. She was a sweetie. She died a couple of years ago, and then Boogie died last year, but as you know, Molly has taken our hearts. I do love me some cats and am all about them, but I understand your need for a dog. I really hope you get one. And I really like the name Wilson. Not that my vote counted. :)