Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ten on tuesday (the i won another blog contest edition)

1. I am a winner! Again!!! Oh yes, I did. I won another box of scrapbooking goodness. This box is all set to arrive in my mailbox compliments of the fabulous Lisa Dickinson. It's like Christmas! (Oh wait, it is Christmas.)

2. Phil505 wants to know when I'm going to win him something. I did try for a big ol' smoker a couple weeks ago, something that's long been on his wish list. I commented along with 35,682 other people. Needless to say, I did not win him the smoker.

3. There is an oddly shaped long, bumpy rectangular package under the tree for me. I've tried to figure out what it is, but despite massive man-handling, I cannot. And to say it's driving me crazy is putting it mildly.

4. Other packages for me have been well hidden inside the gigantic boxes Phil505 picked up from the liquor store. He's so sneaky, that husband-of-mine.

5. I may or may not have used an empty Ritz Cracker box as part of my own wrapping disguise.

6. We got a new camera. Now I need to go back to college to learn how to use it. Wouldn't it be great to have Dr. Lexi O. Wiggins teach a class about destruction, raping, and piliging of digital SLR's? Or perhaps Dr. Tom Davis could lecture us on the battering rams of aperture. (You'll only get that if you've ever had one of those two men as professors before.)

7. I finally ordered our Christmas cards. This morning. I'm so behind. I just couldn't decide on a picture that I really liked with a northwest-ish background (because that's a prerequisite). I finally settled on one and sent it off to Costco. If you're on our list, you may or may not get it before Christmas. That's why I chose the sentiment Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Just to cover the bases.

8. On Sunday morning, our church had the annual Christmas breakfast. Before we left, we snapped some pictures in front of the tree. Yes, that's the sweater again. The one with bling. Yes, I wore it twice in a row. I figured if you only wear it for like three and a half hours the night before, then it should still be good to go the next morning.

9. I did not buy candy canes for the tree this year. I just realized that I'd like one and there aren't any. Bummer.

10. I would like to thank the PTO for my gift cards to Craft Warehouse. Even though none of you read my blog, you all really know how to make my day, and I thank you.

No comments: