Wednesday, December 3, 2008

on the third day of christmas my true love gave to me

Yes, it's December 3rd. Now whether that's really considered the third day of Christmas, I have no idea. Yes, I have my true love. Yes, he gave me something. No, it wasn't three French hens. It was this. . .

The man has earned himself some bonus points!!!

He already had it loaded to my Ipod. His original plan was to surprise me at the Y when I turned on my Ipod to hear the new songs. However, we didn't go to the Y tonight because I was just too plain pooped from yesterday. So the CD case was sitting next to the computer. But I think he ended up telling me he got it even before I went in there - to check email using our amazingly fast new wireless high speed internet :) Oh yes, we are so loving life with Clear Wire right now!

As you can see from the picture, I haven't done any decorating for Christmas just yet. All the radio stations in town are playing Christmas music, but the Pilgrims and Indians are still gracing our mantle.

I'll get it all switched one of these days. . .

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Yay! What a sweet surprise! :)

You'll get those decorations up soon... while you are listening to your new CD!!!