Friday, December 26, 2008

the bathroom's clean, but now i'm bored

1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss was...won't really be my last kiss.

2. I am listening to… the washing machine doing its thing and Dr. Phil on tv.

3. I talk…to my mom & sister quite often. Thank you, Verizon Wireless.

4. I love…scrapping, patterned papers, real mail, high speed internet, yummy desserts, the hubs, family, & friends.

5. My best friend is...currently in Charleston, SC, and we haven't talked in way too long. Coby, if you ever read this, stop it and call me.

6. My love life…is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

7. I hate it when people assume…that teachers get paid for being off in the summer.

8. Love is…Phil & Wendy.

9. Marriage is…all about love, respect, and compromise.

10. Somewhere, someone is thinking…I can't believe they gave me that for Christmas.

11. I’m always…trying to fluff my straight flat hair. I don't know why. It never does any good.

12. I have a secret crush on…this tall dark haired guy with a goatee. Oh wait. That's not a secret crush.

13. My cell phone…is fully charged and waiting for someone to call me.

14. When I wake up in the morning...I try to figure out what I'm going to wear while I'm taking a shower. Then when I'm out of the shower, I spray my hair gel and check email. I can't just get out of the shower and blowdry my hair. It needs air drying time.

15. When I go to bed at night…Phil usually rolls over and spoons me to sleep. I love that.

16. Right now I am thinking about…getting the trash and recycling out of here and where I'm going to put my Willow Tree Nativity from my parents & sister. Yep, I got the starter set! It pays to put the things you want for Christmas on your blog :)

17. Babies are…life changers. Or so I've heard.

18. I get on Face Book...every single cotton pickin' day.

19. Tonight I will…make tacos for dinner and maybe watch a movie. I borrowed a bunch from Jackie, Phil's aunt.

20. Tomorrow I will…hopefully clean up my scrapbook room a little bit.

If you want to play along...go for it!

No comments: