Monday, April 14, 2008

it's official

I have good news. Dad IS landing! So is Mom. They are coming on July 19th and staying for 10 days. How sweet is that? I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I told Phil, "We've got to order that part for the carpet shampooer. I've got to get these carpets cleaned." He, ever so calmly replies, "Babe, they aren't coming til July. You have plenty of time." That's my husband, Mr. Cool, Calm and Collected. Always out there trying to keep me more level-headed than I ever could be on my own.

So now, let the planning begin. Where to go? What to see? So much to do out here. And this time I'm counting on Phil not being in the hospital on his death bed when family comes to visit :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

How fun!! Nothing like having the fam come out to visit. I'm happy for you, Schwen. Now if I could only convince my parents to come out for a visit. It's only 20 or so hours in a plane, right?